Below are our policies both internal and external. These policies guide our work and your interactions with us so please read them carefully.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
For the entire policy please click HERE
The Africa Women’s Development Fund (AWDF) acting through its Board of Directors is committed to ensuring that financial and material resources mobilised in the name of African Women are put to the service of Africa Women and not diverted to serve personal or material interests. To this end, we have put in place systems and structures to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, corruption, misconduct and malpractice.
This statement encourages staff and other partners to raise concerns about possible fraudulent or corrupt bahaviour rather than overlook them for fear of retaliation. Whistleblowing, will enable the organisations to promptly investigate allegations and take appropriate corrective action to address incidents that might otherwise be undetected. No person who acts in good faith and whistleblows shall suffer harassment, retaliation or any adverse consequences.
Employees can report suspected fraud, corruption or misconduct;
- directly to their supervisors
- to the CEO
- To the Chair of the board
Alternately, to facilitate reporting of suspected violations, where the reporter wishes to remain anonymous, a written statement may be submitted to:
Physical address: AWDF House, Justice Sarkodie Addo Avenue East Legon, Accra, Ghana.
Consultants, grantee partners and any other external person who wishes to report any suspected cases of fraud, corruption or malpractice or any inappropriate activity directly, anonymously, confidentially or otherwise should report through the following channels;
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +233 242700881
Postal Address: PMB CT89, Cantonments, Accra, Ghana
Physical address: AWDF House, Justice Sarkodie Addo Avenue East Legon Accra Ghana
For the entire statement on our Whistleblowing policy please click HERE