OBJECTIVES OF THE CONSULTANCY
The main objective of the assignment is to design and layout the AWDF 2019 Annual report which covers major activities undertaken in 2019 across the organisation and key financial and statistical data about the organisation. The assignment includes providing a strong, visually appealing and dynamic graphic layout of the 15 page report, capturing AWDF’s brand and essence. The consultant will produce a web-ready (pdf) document for AWDF’s 2019 Annual Report, and submit the design concept and key design assets (fonts, key graphic elements) for future usage.
SCOPE OF WORK
The tasks of the consultant include:
• Initial discussion with AWDF team on annual theme and direction of design
• Draft concept for the design of the AWDF 2019 Annual Report including at least 2 options for design approach and colour scheme
• Design and layout 1 Annual Report document (approx. 15 pages of word text with hyperlinks, images, and tables/ infographics
• Conduct adjustments/edits based on review by AWDF staff and guide editors.
• Submission of final web-ready version (PDF) and the core graphic elements (fonts, illustrations and other design elements developed).
DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The designer shall be required to submit the final design within 3 weeks of the assignment starting.
Deadline: 27 March 2020.