OBJECTIVES OF THE CONSULTANCY
AWDF is seeking to engage a consultant to write the AWDF 2019 Annual report which covers major activities undertaken in 2019 across the organisation along with key financial and statistical data. The assignment includes providing a strong, visually appealing and dynamic graphic layout of the 15 page report, capturing AWDF’s brand and essence.
The consultant should have:
•University degree in the Humanities, Social Sciences or field relevant to the work
• Proven experience in report writing evidenced by at least one sample of work
• Demonstrated research skills and excellent writing skills in English
• Knowledge of women’s rights in Africa is essential; experience of producing reports for African women’s organisations is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills and flexible attitude
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
• Commitment to AWDF’s values of feminist leadership, accountability, diversity, respect and solidarity.
Qualified African women candidates are encouraged to apply
Submissions must be received no later than 23 March 2020.